JOIN US LIVE
WEBINARS HOSTED BY THE BORN FREE FOUNDATION
22nd September 1.30pm to 2.15pm UK Time
Paint a Savannah
With Artist John Dyer
Curriculum Links: Art & Science
Join Born Free to meet artist John Dyer, founder of environmental art project, Last Chance To Paint. In this final instalment, ask John questions about his future expedition to Africa and how he approaches painting the savannah.
What to expect
• Live art with artist John Dyer. The iPad art shown here was created during our first two webinars using the app Procreate. Using the iPad allows John Dyer to fill your classroom screen with his drawing and working process.
• Q&A with John Dyer and Born Free as John paints and draws, John will react to your questions and even add elements to the drawing based on the children's feedback.
• Ask questions connected to art, rainforests, tribes, plants, animals & climate change.
• Paint and draw alongside the artist by providing your children with art materials or simply watch and learn.
• Use the webinars to get your class inspired to run a full expedition chapter of Last Chance to Paint and then submit the children's art to the World Gallery once they have completed the chapter.
N.B. Our webinars are all hosted by the Born Free Foundation
Please read their Child Protection Risk Assessment.