'Last Chance to Paint' - LIVE Watch, listen, learn, ask questions and connect
What do we mean by 'live'?
We will try to make ‘Last Chance to Paint – Live’ as immediate and interactive as we can for schools and home educators to follow the story and ask us questions and to ‘travel’ with us on our journey.
What we are able to achieve will vary depending on the country we are visiting, the time zone we are in, the time zone you are in and the availability of 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi or satellite connectivity.
We intend to use the ‘Last Chance to Paint Facebook Group’ to post our communications and to take questions from children via their schools, parents and home educators. This will help us to build a safe community around each project to share and learn together.
You will need to request to join this to be part of the action and we recommend joining well before the project goes live.
Our Facebook group will allow us to moderate carefully the members who ask to join and the comments and questions they ask and to remove members if needed for any reason.
Satellite app systems and live streaming apps are designed to interact with the platform. We may also be able to live stream to YouTube but will not be intending to answer questions on this platform.
At least one or more of the following ways of communicating with us will be available for each of our projects:
- Short live video broadcasts from our location whilst receiving questions via Facebook
- Uploaded still photographs of John Dyer’s paintings and the environment
- Pre-recorded video we have shot on location and uploaded when we can
- Text-based posts and updates on Facebook or our Twitter feed
- Text-based responses to questions we receive
- Retrospective video, images and Q&A sessions with schools and home educators about the project that would happen once we return to the UK if we are unable to connect for any reason. This should still be really inspiring.
Live 'Last Chance to Paint' Facebook Stream
When we go live you will be able to watch John Dyer at work and interact with him on our Facebook live-stream.
Watch on YouTube
When artist John Dyer is broadcasting live during his ‘Last Chance to Paint’ adventures you will on some occasions also be able to view the action on the ‘Last Chance To Paint’ YouTube channel and The John Dyer Gallery YouTube channel. To receive an automatic notification when we go live please SUBSCRIBE to the ‘Last Chance to Paint’ YouTube channel and enable notifications by clicking on the bell icon on that page.
Live 'Last Chance to Paint' YouTube Stream
When we go live you will be able to watch John Dyer at work and interact with him on our YouTube live-stream.